We ordered our vanity plates for the MINI today. What we chose is kind of funny given the car is not Japanese but British/German
- Kuma – Kanji: 熊, Hiragana: くま, Katakana: クマ – for Bear, perfectly representing Scott and me.
- Kart – For, well, that go-kart feel you get with the MINI Cooper
Other contenders that made the list:
- MINIBEAR – English
- MINIBAER – German
- KUMACART – Bear Cart
- KUMAKART – Bear, Go Kart
- MINIKUMA – Bears in a MINI
- 3XTRM1N8 – Exterminate – Yes we got very Whovian
- D4LEK – Dalek
- ASIMIL8 – Assimilate
- SL8Z – See you later in L337 speak
- IBKUMASB – Our initials
- IBKARTSB – Our initials
- P1NTS1Z3 – Pintsize
- TUR580 – Turbo
- TUR58O – Turbo
- DIETSUV – Joking about size
- H4LFP1NT – Half pint
- H4LFPINT – Half pint
Sadly variants on TARDIS were all taken.
The dealer thought it took about 6 to 8 weeks to get our plates. Hopefully they’ll arrive within the month.