- You see their bag tags as you’re in line for customs
- You see them and their exclusive line for check in
- They get their bags off the carousel first
- They’re up front while you’re 6ft3 frame is stuck in the back
Okay okay, I’ve been half of one of them for two years and today as Air Canada Top Tier Prestige, and I’ve been able to use the Executive Check In line.
- Maple Leaf Lounge access
- Star Alliance Gold Lounge access
- Priority baggage
- Priority security at Pearson and other airports
Just in time for my flight to San Francisco this weekend!